What's the best anime, and what anime are you watching?

Golden Ace

Re: Currently Watching Sword Art Online

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:09 am

did not see ordinary scale. didn't realize it was out there. probably watch it before the weekend.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Wed Jan 09, 2019 7:10 am

Almost forgot -Shingeki no Kyojin - also known as Attack on Titan. A top tier anime, but it is ultra violent. If you can handle that, you are rewarded with a deep story, great character development, and an agonizing but amazing love story.
say Glad Dog
Since Golden Ace already mentioned, that you haven seen everything - do you know a platform where one can legally buy and download MP3 Music belonging to those animes?
I'm not a big soundtrack guy, but I decided to look, and LO AND BEHOLD - look what I found!

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-soundtracks/anime

The site is certified safe by Norton, and while that does not mean a whole lot, it does mean they are not being sued for copyright infringement.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:10 am

Almost forgot -Shingeki no Kyojin - also known as Attack on Titan. A top tier anime, but it is ultra violent. If you can handle that, you are rewarded with a deep story, great character development, and an agonizing but amazing love story.
say Glad Dog
Since Golden Ace already mentioned, that you haven seen everything - do you know a platform where one can legally buy and download MP3 Music belonging to those animes?
I'm not a big soundtrack guy, but I decided to look, and LO AND BEHOLD - look what I found!

The site is certified safe by Norton, and while that does not mean a whole lot, it does mean they are not being sued for copyright infringement.
great - thanks a lot :)
well, you know I always had a spot for music and to tell the truth, ever since I watched the anime (especially because of the music) and later listened to the music it made me getting hungry for writing again. You know, just listening to music makes me want to write and be creative.
That might sound strange but I guess there is that what one might call an artists soul in me, which gets input and wants to create itself and get the feelings out, which come in :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:13 am

did not see ordinary scale. didn't realize it was out there. probably watch it before the weekend.
do that :) (you can find it on the same page you mentioned for watching Animes at the beginning of this topic)
it is quite a cool movie especially with the songs being in it and like I said, does kind of work as a prequel for Alicization :)
Oh, and by the way it shows another variation of character of Kirito which is another point against those arguing that Kirito is to one-dimensional at least as I see it :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:47 am

say Glad Dog

well, you know I always had a spot for music and to tell the truth, ever since I watched the anime (especially because of the music) and later listened to the music it made me getting hungry for writing again. You know, just listening to music makes me want to write and be creative.
That might sound strange but I guess there is that what one might call an artists soul in me, which gets input and wants to create itself and get the feelings out, which come in :)
As I said, I am not much into soundtracks, but there is an exception; The music from Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries is very inspiring to me. I listen to it when I am writing or reading. Check it out!

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-so ... ercenaries

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:54 am

As I said, I am not much into soundtracks, but there is an exception; The music from Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries is very inspiring to me. I listen to it when I am writing or reading. Check it out!

https://downloads.khinsider.com/game-so ... ercenaries
will do - thanks again :)

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:24 pm

do that :) (you can find it on the same page you mentioned for watching Animes at the beginning of this topic)
it is quite a cool movie especially with the songs being in it and like I said, does kind of work as a prequel for Alicization :)
Oh, and by the way it shows another variation of character of Kirito which is another point against those arguing that Kirito is to one-dimensional at least as I see it :)
Just finished watching it. It did have a few extra scenes from the series. I love the series, and both movies are great as well.

not so sure what's going on with season 3. not understanding it at all. maybe when they get the Dub out. :/

Postby Avatar PDM » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:11 am

Just finished watching it. It did have a few extra scenes from the series. I love the series, and both movies are great as well.

not so sure what's going on with season 3. not understanding it at all. maybe when they get the Dub out. :/
well, might be a little bit complicated, to explain it without running into a spoiler so I keep it short ;)
basically they want to do something about him being the Superfighter and therefore they put him in another virtual world, in which he starts without knowledge and his usual helpers practically from scratch and since in that case he is not aware of the surrounding situation I guess it is supposed to add to his personality. Beside that it also shows Asuna in a different role, which also puts another light on her and the relationship with Kirito gets another twist :)
Hope I did not let too much out about the story - could go into details but some people think it is only fun watching something as long as they still do not know (not me to tell the truth since for me the journey is more important than the end - if you feel the same way, I can give you a slight insight as a private message)

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:24 pm

old lists

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:10 am

been watching a anime while being home sick and had a few one I thought where either funny or just nice to watch - I think I will add a list the next few days if interested :)

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:53 am

Please add them! I am always looking for new things to watch/

BTW, about 17 days to the theater release of the live action movie Alita: Battle Angel.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 am

Just finished watching “is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon”. I liked it. A friend had suggested it on Friday, I binged it over the weekend. Season two is coming out this year.

Currently watching “fairy tail” meh it’s okay.

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:42 am

Just finished watching “is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon”. I liked it. A friend had suggested it on Friday, I binged it over the weekend. Season two is coming out this year.

Currently watching “fairy tail” meh it’s okay.
yep - already the title is just plain funny - really nice made series and I really am looking forward to that second season :)

Well - I also got a list of things which came up when looking for similarities with SAO - kind of funny what you get in the forums when looking in Google after that; been watching a few things, where I wonder where the similarities are supposed to be. But I guess SAO goes under Gaming, Romance, Fantasy, Medieval, High School (whatever) and so you get quite a few strange things together which actually have nothing to do with it (but when your just have to stay in bed the whole day I guess that is what one ends up watching anyway - and I am the type of person who finishes what he starts - and if just for knowing that it was a waste of time ;) )

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:43 am

oh and of course I am REALLY looking forward to Battle Angel Alita :D

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:33 am

So, about doing a list ;) well as mentioned before there are
Record of Lodoss War (with following Chronicles of the Heroic Knight)
Silent Moebius
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Bubblegum Crisis
Saber Rider
Galaxy Rangers
Defenders of the Earth (a must for a fan of the old Silver Age Comics :) )

and now, since I mentioned, that I checked a few, which I have been recording or which I read in resemblance to SAO here it goes ;)

Yona of the Dawn - typical "Princess learns of the world" story but nice to see though it would need a
2nd Season in my opinion
Is it wrong to pick up girls in a Dungeon - already the title is hilarious but it is also in concern of story and action worth seeing and has characters which are easy to like
Tsubasa Chronicles - nice story with great music background
Rokka - Braves of the Six Flowers - Another one of those medieval/fantasy stories and another one whichwould need another season
the Monogatari Series (Bakegomnogatari, Hanamonogatari, Tsukimonogatari)
Interesting plot and characters - sometimes quite strange but also kind of funny
Akame Ga Kill - Has nothing to do with the aforementioned Search-Concept but is something I recorded
and definitive a great series
My Cultivator Girlfriend - interesting anime style, story and music (seems like its not from Japan actually)
Infinite Stratos - not too deep but still nice to see if one likes the SciFi/Mecha type of stuff

So that much for beginning ;)

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”