Be My Eyes

indigowulf

Be My Eyes

Postby indigowulf » Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:42 pm

If you guys haven't heard of an app called "Be My Eyes" look into it. I've only taken 3 calls so far, but they have each been very rewarding. First was just a family learning how to use the app with their blind grandfather, it was the first time for all of us and we got to learn how it worked and have some fun. The 2nd time I helped someone navigate an unfamiliar building and locate the uber that was waiting outside. Just now, a woman was watching a documentary that had voice over until the last 6 minutes, where they had all the resolution of the story scrolling by in print, and I got to read it for her and look up a couple more details on the story for her.

Each time, it feels really nice knowing I'm helping someone, because I have a gift so many take for granted. All it takes is a few minutes of my time.

Don't worry if you can't answer a call, if you don't get it quickly enough, it rolls over to the next available person.

So, if you want a rewarding experience, download "Be My Eyes" on your smart phone and help someone out!
(No there's no cost, no payment, no recruitment bonus, nothing involving money at all. Just sharing because I think it's a good thing)
https://www.bemyeyes.com/
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Return to “Offtopic Discussion”