Power Sets

Von

Power Sets

Postby Von » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:13 am

First off, I know everyone has been fairly busy getting ready for the CCT Beta so I don't want this to come off as me being impatient. I was just wondering if there were going to be any updates on the Power Sets on the wiki page...doesn't look like it's been updated in roughly a year. I really like everything I've seen so far and would like to read up on the powers. :D
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

Consultant

Re: Power Sets

Postby Consultant » Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:57 am

Von, you have guessed correctly. The guys who update the wiki page are testing the CCT Beta login process.

But yes, we have a bunch of new stuff to show for the powers. New, custom-created animations, and more more. First we need to finish getting them in-game, and then they can go onto the wiki.

Does the community want us to do more powerset videos to show off new powers? Something else?

Odee

Postby Odee » Sun Oct 27, 2019 10:39 am

Weird that my post only showed the qute???
Von, you have guessed correctly. The guys who update the wiki page are testing the CCT Beta login process.

But yes, we have a bunch of new stuff to show for the powers. New, custom-created animations, and more more. First we need to finish getting them in-game, and then they can go onto the wiki.

Does the community want us to do more powerset videos to show off new powers? Something else?
YES! Show more videos of the powers we can expect at launch!
Last edited by Odee on Sun Oct 27, 2019 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Von

Postby Von » Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:02 pm

While I would love some videos on the individual Power Sets, I would also be happy reading some brief descriptions on the powers.
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

Return to “Ask the Devs”