Traps? Traps.

Celtic-Knight

Traps? Traps.

Postby Celtic-Knight » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:43 am

I have yet to use the character creator, but will their be the opportunity to make characters of questionable gender? (come on man it's the future, also someone had to take one for the team and ask)

Odee

Re: Traps? Traps.

Postby Odee » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:39 pm

I'm taking a hit for the Natural Order of Life: I sincerely hope not, unless it is totally alien to human life. Such as beings from a different planetary evolution, Robots, Androids, and such.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

fgfgfg

Postby fgfgfg » Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:51 pm

I'm taking a hit for the Natural Order of Life: I sincerely hope not, unless it is totally alien to human life. Such as beings from a different planetary evolution, Robots, Androids, and such.
So you would be completely fine with traps if they were called androids or aliens instead? Seems extremely irrelevant to your interaction with the game.

Von

Postby Von » Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:19 pm

In all honesty, "questionable gender" is entirely irrelevant to the game. As far as I am aware, there is absolutely no nudity in SoH, so proving a character is of one gender or the other is impossible. Put whatever you want in your background story, and there you have it.
You can run, but you'll just die tired.

Odee

Postby Odee » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:56 am

So you would be completely fine with traps if they were called androids or aliens instead? Seems extremely irrelevant to your interaction with the game.
My last thoughts and words on this topic ...
The single greatest thing about all types of games is that you have the power either accept a game as the Devs want it to be. Or you can find one more suitable to your emotional and social makeup. 🙂🤗👌🏼

TBH I found the Political inCorrectness of the OP, highly offensive. That this was even allowed to remain on the forums unlocked, troubles me as well.
Rah-rah Ree! Kick 'em in the Knee!
Rah-rah Rose! Punch 'em in the Nose!
Rah-rah Ralls! Kick 'em in the other Knee!

Blaze Rocker

Postby Blaze Rocker » Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 pm

"Traps? Traps."

Ahh, I see what you did there.

Always nice to see another fan of 'Serenity'. I got Alan Tudyk and Morena Baccarin's autographs just the other weekend at the Cincinnati Comic Expo. Of the four 'Firefly' actors there they had the longest lines. Poor Sean Maher had a pitifully short wait time. :|

Speaking of 'Firefly' and 'Serenity', I do hope a few references managed to get squeezed in to Ship of Heroes. It was too awesome a show to have ended so soon. Frak'n FOX!
How many people telling the same lie does it take for that lie to become true?

Celtic-Knight

Postby Celtic-Knight » Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:05 am

My last thoughts and words on this topic ...
The single greatest thing about all types of games is that you have the power either accept a game as the Devs want it to be. Or you can find one more suitable to your emotional and social makeup. 🙂🤗👌🏼

TBH I found the Political inCorrectness of the OP, highly offensive. That this was even allowed to remain on the forums unlocked, troubles me as well.
Politically Incorrect? What is this Twitter?

Return to “Ask the Devs”