The 52 or House of Cards

Warhead

The 52 or House of Cards

Postby Warhead » Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:43 am

I had a group that I started in COH that got off to an ok start but I would like to see it in here. Then it was called the 52 but I think House of Cards may be better. All characters would be named after playing cards. I left a lot of freedom as far as powers but at least wanted the members to adopt the red white and black color scheme. I had 4 characters in it Ace of Spades (leader), 2 of Diamonds, Jack of Clubs and Joker53. Anyone interested?

Warhead

Re: The 52 or House of Cards

Postby Warhead » Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:31 am

I guess not :lol:

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:46 am

LOL people are waiting for the game to be closer to release before they start organizing new SGs. Right now this is more of a place to list your old SG on the off chance that you can hook up with your old mates.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

JestersGhost

Postby JestersGhost » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:25 am

Though I love the idea, and would love to create a character for the SG at somepoint :P
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:48 am

I know, I was just kidding. Most of the characters in the group were mine but I did have a few others join. Hopefully I can give it another shot.

broxen

Postby broxen » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:17 pm

LOL people are waiting for the game to be closer to release before they start organizing new SGs. Right now this is more of a place to list your old SG on the off chance that you can hook up with your old mates.
I would add to this... The Starboard Lounge section of the message boards may be a fun place to exercise your super group concept via Role Play in a shared forum, and would provide a great way to define what your group is about for potential recruits, while showcasing your existing iconic characters for the masses.

Cool concept, by the way! I would want to be some variation on Blackjack ;)
-Broxen

Major Victory

Postby Major Victory » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:28 am

I'm thinking of setting up the descendant of my favorite COH character Heart Throb, the Hottest Hero Around, with a super-team.

I plan on calling it Heart Throb and his Harem of Heroines! :lol:

Any Heroines out there want to join? ;)

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:51 pm

Assuming we can have toons in different SGs and not just 1 per account, I'd like to join with 4 of clubs (wands in tarot)
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Kid Rad

Postby Kid Rad » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:18 pm

I'd love to be in this, as long as I can shotgun King of Hearts now. ;)

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:03 am

Consider him yours. I have only created 3 toons myself for the group. Ace of Spades, 2 of Diamonds and Jack of Clubs. Usually there is a fight for the Joker card. If we meet up online next weekend I can show you my characters or you can private message me and we can meet up in Paragon Chat sometime.

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:10 am

Assuming we can have toons in different SGs and not just 1 per account, I'd like to join with 4 of clubs (wands in tarot)
Yes definitely. I'm glad there is interest. I mostly played solo in CoH so it was tough to get a SG going but I had a few join. The base was coming along pretty good too. Having these forums prior to the game has been an excellent opportunity for me to make new friends prior to the game launch. Hopefully we can have a good group member foundation from the start.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:37 am

Cards concept is a grate idea and ill reserve the 7 of clubs for one of many toon to come...
I would add to this... The Starboard Lounge section of the message boards may be a fun place to exercise your super group concept via Role Play in a shared forum, and would provide a great way to define what your group is about for potential recruits, while showcasing your existing iconic characters for the masses.

Cool concept, by the way! I would want to be some variation on Blackjack ;)
Broxen ty for the plug of the Starboard lounge ... and there has been a few participants there developing there toon story's and Lore i'd encourage all to try and enter into the fun an fray... just check in with X-307 the Starboard Lounge bar kept...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 am

I promise I will try to put a story on Starboard Lounge. My first try at putting a character backstory on went pretty good so I think I am confident enough to try a story here.

JestersGhost

Postby JestersGhost » Wed Sep 06, 2017 6:44 pm

I'll claim Queen of Diamonds if I may. I do like the SG concept, and it's going to be fun designing a character to match the name... :)
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:20 am

Sounds good. Glad to have you and all the others on board.

Return to “Supergroups”