Was that mean? That was mean. Sorry
Roll the dice, I dare you...

AKA: Tempo

lunawisp

Re: Teenage Superheroes

Postby lunawisp » Wed Sep 18, 2019 4:35 pm

Also @lunawisp what is a "youngster"?

More than half the world is now young, by my standards...
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

CriticalHit425

Postby CriticalHit425 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:26 pm

Also @lunawisp what is a "youngster"?

More than half the world is now young, by my standards...
And here comes the depression.

Off topic, sorry.

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:02 am

You can be a youngster... even in your 40s. :D

As for the the Teenage Superhero group: Is there anyone who would take the role of the team leader?
I for myself want to be a low rank "soldier"
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

CriticalHit425

Postby CriticalHit425 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:52 am

I could...

This group doesn't have to have a leader though. When I was in elementary (and to be honest a little bit now, in high school) I created an ensemble of heroes. If you didn't you need to go get checked by a doctor because you have no soul. Anyway, in this group I created, nobody was ever the "True Leader". They were just a group of friends (or even just acquaintances!) that fought crime and hung out after. You could appoint a leader, but does there have to be?

Again, I could, but my character is more of a trickster, rouge sort of person. He's not really built to lead a group.

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Sun Sep 22, 2019 3:07 am

Thanks for your answer. My character is just 15 years old. There is no 17 years old teenager on the FHS Justcie who would take orders from a younger kid, right? :lol:
We could try your way. No leader - just friends.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Major Victory

Postby Major Victory » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:29 am

Since there is no guarantee that everyone would play at the same time, all the time, having one leader, other than the person who gets to create the superteam and design the base, wouldn't really work. It would have to be flexible, like, "who has the most experience with this mission or these enemies?" would be the one to step up. And there are some people who are willing to form a team and pick the missions and some people who are happy to be on the team and follow whichever missions the team leader has picked. So I would say it is all more of a matter of experience and personality for leadership.

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:44 am

Wise words Major. Thank you.

As the groups members are from different time zones I would recommend to play together at weekends. I´m sure there will be bigger missions which take more time than small missions. So we could focus on such big missions when everyone is online.

CriticalHit425

Postby CriticalHit425 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:06 pm

How young can you make these people? Might be fun to have an Impulse of the group, or even a highly intelligent Jack-Jack.

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:47 pm

How young can you make these people?
No idea. I don't suppose there'l be specific ages in the game. Probably just height sliders and maybe 'youthful faces' like they had in CoH.
Might be fun to have an Impulse of the group, or even a highly intelligent Jack-Jack.
Er... pass. I have no idea what that means. :?
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

Return to “Supergroups”