LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Chobabot

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby Chobabot » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:13 pm

Freedom Believers Association on Liberty.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:16 am

Freedom Believers Association on Liberty.
YES! another Liberty person!
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:28 pm

Liberty players unite ... YEAHHH
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:54 pm

Liberty powers activate! Form of a bucket of water! wait....

*sigh* :(

well at least its better than talking to fish.

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 am

Well sadly I have seen nobody from my Server yet, so I am either the first to arrive here or the first who dares to reply
I am from "Zukunft" though I had also a short visit to Virtue (sortly before everything shut down)
and was part of the Group called OMEGA CORPS
We were only a little group but made it up with perfect teamwork where everybody stood for each other and more importantly with a very good personal relationship between each other -where everybody could talk about everything. Though we also had a very special sense of humor (mostly black I have to admit ;) )
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:23 am

Sind sie Deutsch?

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:18 am

German Family and american Family :)
but living in Germany - therefore that unhuman time for posting here ;)
(would make it a little bit complicated to play on an american server for starters, but if the game goes as I expect it, I would make sure, that I get some friends and hopefully a few of my former CoH Buddies - if I can find them - to join me onboard)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

JestersGhost

Postby JestersGhost » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:26 pm

(would make it a little bit complicated to play on an american server for starters
Nah - there's a fairly large UK-based contingent (including myself) on the boards, so you'll have plenty of people in the right timezone I'm sure. I played exclusively on the merry-can servers for the entire lifetime of CoH, and never had issues teaming.
[ quantum sufficit / casual-tempest.net / My Combat Mechanics Thread ]

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:39 pm

(would make it a little bit complicated to play on an american server for starters, but if the game goes as I expect it, I would make sure, that I get some friends and hopefully a few of my former CoH Buddies - if I can find them - to join me onboard)
Cool

Ich war Mite der 80er Jahre in Deutschland. Ich nahm einen Deutsch und hatte Deutsch ins High School. Aber ich habe vergessen zu viel.

so I stick with English. I'm sure I spelled much of that wrong. its been 40 + years

in any case I enjoyed Germany, and had a lot of fun. as for the server thing. because of your time zone you will have a lot of German speakers on at the same time as you, (and French, and Spanish, etc. ) but since its a one server environment you will all be in the same server. you just need to find each other. I'm sure we'll have a German section of the forums eventually. where you can meet new friends and set times to meet in game.

Postby Avatar PDM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:50 am

Cool

Ich war Mite der 80er Jahre in Deutschland. Ich nahm einen Deutsch und hatte Deutsch ins High School. Aber ich habe vergessen zu viel.

so I stick with English. I'm sure I spelled much of that wrong. its been 40 + years

in any case I enjoyed Germany, and had a lot of fun. as for the server thing. because of your time zone you will have a lot of German speakers on at the same time as you, (and French, and Spanish, etc. ) but since its a one server environment you will all be in the same server. you just need to find each other. I'm sure we'll have a German section of the forums eventually. where you can meet new friends and set times to meet in game.
Thanks for making me feel welcome :)
for the 80s your german is still quite good - so don´t mind. As the saying goes "if you don´t use it you loose it!"
But don´t worry with my Step Dad I am only talking in English all the time so I am getting along quite good ;) (gave lessons in English in german College and worked for the Army too - so it should work).
As back to the topic I will check - if there are players from Europe (and I think One already outet himself ;) ) I will be happy and if at the beginning not that won´t keep me away if the world is as it looks like right now. And like I said I will eventually make sure I get some friends in here anyway, because this is what really makes a game like this special - the friendship and communication between the players.

Postby Avatar PDM » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:52 am

(would make it a little bit complicated to play on an american server for starters
Nah - there's a fairly large UK-based contingent (including myself) on the boards, so you'll have plenty of people in the right timezone I'm sure. I played exclusively on the merry-can servers for the entire lifetime of CoH, and never had issues teaming.
Don´t worry Jester
as I wrote - that woudn´t keep me away ;)
But thanks for mentioning - I will be looking forward seeing you in the game :)

Uriahs Heep

Postby Uriahs Heep » Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:46 pm

Guardian and Pinnacle - The Twilight Avengers
Owners of the Hamidon.
TA Forever!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:59 am

Guardian and Pinnacle - The Twilight Avengers
Owners of the Hamidon.
TA Forever!
You $%$&@! owned the Hamidon??? Do you know how much damage that thing caused?? I lost millions from my Eden investments. You're about to get a call from my lawyer!! :evil:

ANemesisPlot

Postby ANemesisPlot » Sat Mar 10, 2018 7:09 pm

The Super Knights
A small (5-12) group of desperate Power Ranger rip offs. Based somewhat on the rangers seen in Unofficial Sentai Akibaranger.

Basically a bunch of deluded Power Ranger fans who've found themselves in possession of symbiotic space armour from somewhere. They use it to fight crime just like in their favourite series. Too bad they're idiots and suits have inscrutable wills of their own.

Looking forward to making the group a reality in SoH.
Dread it, run from it, The Mouse still arrives.

CityOfAwesome

Postby CityOfAwesome » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:29 pm

I played as SkullBeast on City Of Heroes , was wondering if any of the old gang has found out and registered on Ship Of Heroes. If so send me a message if we can in this forum. If not just drop a message on here quoting my message.

Return to “Supergroups”