LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Shieldwolf

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby Shieldwolf » Thu May 25, 2017 8:58 pm

I remember Taxi-Bots, Paragonian Knights and Seraphim. Sure I teamed with members of these groups before.
I was mainly in Dawn Patrol but had a brief stint with Defenders of Paragon. :)
Virtue server, Dawn Patrol SG
Crimsonstar
Chain Lightning
Lady Victoria

Angel Phoenix77

Postby Angel Phoenix77 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 7:11 pm

While, I wont restart my super group. I was the founder and leader of the Forge Exiles. Freedom Server. We were close to getting into the top 100, being the 101st. :)

Kid Rad

Postby Kid Rad » Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:18 am

Awesome Forces:

An aquabat cosplay group. You must be someone from the universe of the aquabats, either from the show, or from their songs. :mrgreen:

Solari

Postby Solari » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 am

I'm hoping I can convince my Union colleagues in Last Line of Defence (LLOD) to make an appearance on SoH when it launches. :)

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:30 am

I've tried on several occasions to motivate my old SG members ... alas to no avail ... no response ... and feeling down that ill have to start from the bottom again ... but what an adventure in establishing new relationships ... and that's ok !

Most of the old SG were from the East coast , ill go for more of the West this time Hopefully :D
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:35 am

Power Ace - proud member of Jagged Legion
Pinnacle server
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:32 pm

Most of the old SG were from the East coast , ill go for more of the West this time Hopefully :D
I'm in the east coast but from the west coast, does that count? :D 8-)
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:51 pm

I've tried on several occasions to motivate my old SG members ... alas to no avail ... no response ... and feeling down that ill have to start from the bottom again ... but what an adventure in establishing new relationships ... and that's ok !

I'm in the Midwest does that half count? :)

I've been trying to raise interest in some of my old comrades as well, with little success. But it is still early and there is still time.

Even so building new friendships a big part of this new venture. I'm looking forward to meeting up with all of you to get the party started!
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:14 am

Thanks GladDog i'll have to deal with the East Coasters in a different time zone and i'll enjoy my self in the searching for a good SG ....
But will Ship call the super groups SG ???
PowerAce yes it counts your in the mid west .... more important is the willingness to work together ...

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 pm

But will Ship call the super groups SG ???
I think we will call them SGs until we are informed otherwise, just like we did in DCUO alpha and beta.
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:24 am

I think we will call them SGs until we are informed otherwise, just like we did in DCUO alpha and beta.
Yes I think so too we'll call the groups " Ship Groups " SG ...
just so i don't get confused then i'll say " Hero Ship Group " HSG

Llanwe

Postby Llanwe » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:49 am

Greetings, all!

I had my own SG--several of them, actually--but the only one I belonged to that was run by someone else:

The Legion of Catgirls

Ah, the memories...and I'm both surprised and disappointed that I haven't seen them here, though it's possible that they're posting all over the place and I'm just not looking at the right forums. In either case, their website is still up:

http://www.legionofcatgirls.com/

If you're out there, Sleepy Kitty, fond hellos and many mewsings from Twilight Tigress. And just by the way...have you managed to take over the world yet? =o.-=

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:41 pm

PowerAce yes it counts your in the mid west .... more important is the willingness to work together ...
Thanks, Eulb! And I wholeheartedly agree that working together is what made and will make the HSGs great. I'm so there already.

My old guild used to have a fictional temp power called reinforcements. It gave the user a recall of every available member to their current location and +confidence +survival +comradery. Because that is exactly what happened when ever any member needed help. Everyone who was available would come running.

Yeah, I think HSG is perfect and flows really well.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:12 pm

My old guild used to have a fictional temp power called reinforcements. Yeah, I think HSG is perfect and flows really well.
PowerAce what position did you play in your SG ... president , second, leader , moderator , Vice president ...
and TY for the vote of conference in the HGS acronym i think it was inspired...

one last question what is a Fictional temp power = reinforcements .... never herd of that

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Thu Aug 17, 2017 10:28 pm

My old guild used to have a fictional temp power called reinforcements. Yeah, I think HSG is perfect and flows really well.
PowerAce what position did you play in your SG ... president , second, leader , moderator , Vice president ...
and TY for the vote of conference in the HGS acronym i think it was inspired...

one last question what is a Fictional temp power = reinforcements .... never herd of that
Eulb

I was a proud senior member of Jagged Legion for many years. I would help the leadership with really anything that was needed like recruiting, planning events, etc. I enjoyed being the main tank for our weekly public Hami raids. I would do this whole bit in global telling Hami he's going dOne cause I'm coming and Hells coming with me, channeling Kurt Russell's Wyatt Earp in Tombstone. Tanking mobs was my first calling but I later found that experience prepared me quite well for support and CC roles.

Below is a screen of the fictional temp power made by Impadivus, a friend and one of the founding members of JL. It's just a little photoshop editing. But that is the kind of family that JL was to all of us and what I hope to find again.

PA

Return to “Supergroups”