LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

maddog09

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby maddog09 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 pm

hi all

i want to list my old supergroup here, i was a part of here :) i was in nirvana the 3rd biggest group on villans and i know it heroes :) but nirvana can rise again this time as the good guys we was a great group we had memebers from everywhere and if you guys would like to start again with me give me a shout, because i am once again up to saveing the world just like the good olds on city of heroes

and plus i went by the name of darkside of smalltown :) but my heroes name was rock on smalltown

so send me a messege here and we get you signed and here hopeing to here from the old nirvana crew :lol:

The-Pendragon

Postby The-Pendragon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:37 am

My main SG was THE PARAGONIAN KNIGHTS on Virtue...with some dabbling as a member of THE ORIGINAL SIN on the side....and over on Guardian I was one of the CONCRETE GURUS...and on Freedom I was an officer in THE CLAYMORES.

I am sure a few of my fellow Knights...Sinners...and Gurus have been looking at this project...and I think we could round of something similar in SOH.
@The-Pendragon

Senior Knight Captain -Paragonian Knights -Virtue
Lord High Inquisitor -Rogue Knights -Virtue
Captain -Original Sin -Virtue
Captain -Concrete Gurus -Guardian
Kommandur -DIE WACHT AM RHEIN -Guardian

Skreeya

Postby Skreeya » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:58 am

Titan Corporation - Pinnacle server
Looking to rebuild. Don't know if any of our old members will be rejoining but I'll start it back up.
Server: Pinnacle. SG: Titan Corp.
Skrei(Fire/Energy blapper)

E_Orrbon

Postby E_Orrbon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:27 pm

Hand of Justice and later Heroes of Fate on Liberty.

Then I moved to Virtue, and formed Vigilantes of the Night and Justice Legacy Associates (yes, JLA) Was also a member of Eternal Midnight.

@RageOfAngels
@RageOfAngels, Virtue server. 7 year vet.

Kyengen

Postby Kyengen » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:28 pm

I was one of the leaders of Heroes Unlimited on Guardian. I intend to start it up again as soon as possible.

DocOz3000

Postby DocOz3000 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 pm

Well,

I was in a few SGs over a lot of years I enjoyed CoH, but the most fun and longest lived was the Taxi-Bot SG on many servers. I had a blast helping people when the service we provided was useful and stuck around and had fun with the toon after it wasn't.

broxen

Postby broxen » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 pm

Well,

I was in a few SGs over a lot of years I enjoyed CoH, but the most fun and longest lived was the Taxi-Bot SG on many servers. I had a blast helping people when the service we provided was useful and stuck around and had fun with the toon after it wasn't.
Loved this concept. I saw your SG all over. Fun times.
-Broxen

broxen

Postby broxen » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:38 pm

I ran a small angel-themed SG on Virtue named Seraphim. We only ever had a handful of members.

Aside from that, I was part of a friend's casual SG. I can even remember the name now, but it became Crits and Gigs in GW2.
-Broxen

Parkhyeyeon

Postby Parkhyeyeon » Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:34 am

Don't remember the SG name i was in on Freedom, but it was with Maxwell Blast. Use to play together with Leandro and Nurse Phantasm and a few others a lot. Would love to catch up with them again if they've found their way here. :)
Join SoH Discord!
Backer #9
CoH mains(Freedom server):
Angel Irene - Energy/devices Blaster
Seraph Irene - Energy/Radiation Corrupter

Stagendo

Postby Stagendo » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:05 am

This is going to be a new one as i never really got round to doing supergroups and rather just used them so i could build bases, however i plan to use it more effectively this time round so if anyone is interested pm and we can work on a SG name together :)

Dying Breath

Postby Dying Breath » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:18 pm

All members of Isolation on Protector are welcome to... Oh look, I'm already here. Carry on, then.

Codex

Postby Codex » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:28 pm

At one point, I created a single person SG just so people would stop recruiting me for their SG (my main was already in a SG).

So I had a one member SG called SOLO and another called Army of One.
aka Backer 68

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:48 pm

im looking forward to new SG's forming ... kind of a mix up what we had was good but what will form is good also ... that is what im looking forward to
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

DaSlaya

Postby DaSlaya » Mon May 01, 2017 9:02 am

Maulers n Medics - Liberty Server. Ahh those were the good old days, a small yet tight knit community. I long for those days and hope they come back once again. Good to see old friends on here @penniguin

E_Orrbon

Postby E_Orrbon » Sat May 20, 2017 12:50 am

I'm surprised there are no Justice Girls (Virtue server) folks yet. They were a big deal on Virtue.
@RageOfAngels, Virtue server. 7 year vet.

Return to “Supergroups”