LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Shieldwolf

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby Shieldwolf » Sat Dec 09, 2017 10:12 am

I'm surprised there are no Justice Girls (Virtue server) folks yet. They were a big deal on Virtue.
I had an alt on Justice Girls during CoH's last year. That group was dying a slow death before the game ended. Their leader left for DCUO and their parties and events, the main things that drew attention to them, dropped off dramatically.

So I doubt many of them are even following any of the successor games in development.
Virtue server, Dawn Patrol SG
Crimsonstar
Chain Lightning
Lady Victoria

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:14 pm

I'm surprised there are no Justice Girls (Virtue server) folks yet. They were a big deal on Virtue.
I had an alt on Justice Girls during CoH's last year. That group was dying a slow death before the game ended. Their leader left for DCUO and their parties and events, the main things that drew attention to them, dropped off dramatically.
So I doubt many of them are even following any of the successor games in development.
i'll say there was another SG I have to mention also is " taxi bots " I have only liberty experience but they were on liberty and ... yes i have not herd from any of then either ... special note i have seen them on " Pargon Chat " thou... during one of the CC's.
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Shieldwolf

Postby Shieldwolf » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:32 pm

The Taxi Bots were fantastic! Loved those guys. There's a former member here and he's even posted in this thread. :D
Virtue server, Dawn Patrol SG
Crimsonstar
Chain Lightning
Lady Victoria

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:23 pm

I'm looking forward to running round Apotheosis city ... and seeing Guilds teamed up and decked out in there Guild uniforms fighting mobs
in the meg-server ... super-speeding down the street a little more and seeing ever more of the same ... thinking wow its crowed with peeps GRATE

Itlandm

Postby Itlandm » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:42 pm

I'm afraid I don't have much hope of seeing the Legion of LiveJournal rise again, for obvious reasons. And probably the same for our dark/dark subgroup, Paladins of the Night. But just in case, if any of my old comrades drop by, please give me a wave!

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:50 pm

Itlandm I to was in a guild that has gone quite not gone just not a lot of activities ...
I'm afraid I don't have much hope of seeing the Legion of LiveJournal rise again, for obvious reasons. And probably the same for our dark/dark subgroup, Paladins of the Night. But just in case, if any of my old comrades drop by, please give me a wave!
and I will look forward to see my old peeps playing but I looking froward to the new guilds that pop up ... what ever we call them ????

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:54 pm

Golden Age Heroes - Liberty Server
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Parsi

Postby Parsi » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:43 pm

ALiVE -> Zukunft

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm

love the look of your SG Parsi ... the purple makes it :P

StNicky

Postby StNicky » Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Rock of Ages = Freedom

Great SG wonderful times and memories.

The Videos are old, but it is all we have left. Click on the link and on the video to watch, and yes, we did ROCK!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dRconyOIW0BsL3vg2

I hope you enjoyed them.

Josh Kage

Postby Josh Kage » Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:06 pm

AnBu Unit - liberty server.
I will be recruiting in-game for the elite ninja police force!

Manchine

Postby Manchine » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:17 pm

I just realized this was here. I will have the Global Defense Force here from Liberty Servers. Although being out in space I should have it named Galaxy Defense Force (which is slated to be in my comics). Which I will do. So the Galaxy Defense Force will be on ship of heroes.
Check out my Super hero comic at www.globaldefenseforce.net its a real comic that started out as a web comic from city of heroes.

Also check facebook out #GlobalDefenseForceBoardGame for a board game where you can make your own characters.

soitzen

Postby soitzen » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:03 pm

Bonjour à tout les heroes 8-)

je suis soitzen toubib compulsif faisais parti de sg nyk all stars ,je sais pas si la team ce rassemblera ça fait tellement longtemps qu'on c'est perdu de vu , depuis ce jour ou tout a fini pour C.O.H .
Gros regret depuis jamais pu retrouvé un mmo ou y avait vraiment un esprit de team aussi fort que chez les sg nyk all stars . Peut être un renouveau nous réunira de nouveau.
En attendant hâte de pouvoir faire le toubib car mon seul but c'est le soin je vie pour le soin.

Bon courage pour la suite des événements. :D

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:16 pm

Google Translated :D
Hello to all heroes 8-)

I'm a compulsive tougher was part of sg nyk all stars, I do not know if the team will gather it's been so long that it's lost sight of, since that day when everything ended for C.O.H.
Big regret since never was found a mmo or there was really a team spirit as strong as the sg nyk all stars. May be a renewal will bring us together again.
While waiting to be able to do the doctor because my only goal is the care I live for the care.

Good luck for the next events.
Bienvenue, content que vous nous ayez trouvés. J'espère vous voir dans le jeu quand il commence.

((Welcome, glad you found us. Hope to see you around in game when it starts. ))
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Ellysyn

Postby Ellysyn » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:16 am

I was checking to see how this game's progress has come along and saw a mention about us in this forum. I'm the Big Sister of the Justice Girls of CO. I have taken a break from CO so my second in command, 9-Millie, has taken role of Big Sister in my absence. I'm unsure if our Big Sister Mystic Blades is going to be leaving DCUO to come this way. She was Big Sister and a founder for the CoH chapter. She has JG and JG Dark over in DCUO. So odds are she's pretty settled in over there. So if anything I'll be starting a chapter here. ^_^
thejusticegirls.enjin.com

Return to “Supergroups”