LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Eulb

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby Eulb » Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:28 am

I see I missed out on that part of the SG's for my SG was not active very much when NCSoft murdered us all...

I see too that you will have a lot to teach me, and we can experience together when SOH go live or even before...
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:24 am

Mentioned this in another string, I had started the 52 where all characters were named after playing cards. Think in the new game I would like to call it House of Cards but would need some help running it. I would have the Ace of Spades but would like 3 other aces to co-lead.

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:40 am

I see I missed out on that part of the SG's for my SG was not active very much when NCSoft murdered us all...

I see too that you will have a lot to teach me, and we can experience together when SOH go live or even before...
Sure thing, Eulb! I'm looking forward to teaming! The SG part of it was very rewarding. I actually hope to find or join a similar type of HSG in SoH. Maybe even restart JL again.

I found and old pic of JL from 2007. As you can see, it was a pretty big group. This pic was taken on top of the tram in Recluse's Victory after an especially fun night of pvp there. 😀

It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:38 am

ty Power ace ... i see that it was taken in 07 your SG was together a long time ... and which one were you ?????

Grazer01

Postby Grazer01 » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:30 am

Greeting fellow Heroes-
We were Lords of Rage on Liberty. Any other Lords (or Ladies) of Rage out there pm me. There are a few of us who really are looking forward to more adventures, battles and costume contests together.
Penniguin
ice/ice controller
Liberty Server
Woot!!

PowerAce

Postby PowerAce » Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:29 am

ty Power ace ... i see that it was taken in 07 your SG was together a long time ... and which one were you ?????

From the right I'm the second one standing. I also had a second account which is also there, second from the right crouching in the front row with bat wings.
It doesn't matter where we come from, what we've done or suffered, or even if we make a difference. We live as though the world were as it should be, to show it what it can be.

Kouen

Postby Kouen » Fri Aug 25, 2017 1:30 am

I was one of the founding member of Guyver Elite we actually had that SG on multiple servers such as Guardian, Liberty, Justice etc. We also had a sub SG for people looking to make it in the main SG.
I was known as Kouen a fire/fire tank before nurf. due to PvP coming out. I was also Electron an Elec/Elec blaster that used to solo tank the wolf mission to help a few members to get from 45 - 50 So if anyone from those SG's are looking to join back together on SoH it would be awesome. We were also a very hated SG in most servers due to the fact we would bring monsters from Monster Isle over to Paraguin isle. not to sure if I am remembering the spelling right, but it was the last place in order to get to the Hami raid.

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:10 am

We'll I'm looking froward to the new SSG's that will form ... new Peeps to meet and start relationships with .....

Because relationships on a ship .... hee hee "Ship happens "

indigowulf

Postby indigowulf » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:47 pm

I'm not going to recreate the SG I was in, because I wasn't its founder so I don't think it's my right; but I was in Rock and Roll Death Patrol on Pinnacle.

I did have the idea for the parody group called Double D Death Divas where we all made over the top female toons with crazy misogynistic names, like Fiona Funbags, and my toon, Melon Mountains. I won't be recreating that lol but it was fun while it lasted.

I plan to create Feral Storm, which is the name of any group I've ever formed in any other game. Started off as my clan name in a larp battle group back in '96, sort of been my trademark since.
~indigowulf global, SG Feral Storm (future founder!)

Zerrkhar

Postby Zerrkhar » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:53 am

H.O.P.E
Heroic Organization of Paragon's Elite
(All severs)
Leader: Atlas II
If I was recreating but these is not Paragon so I'll have to come up with something new

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:11 am

H.O.P.EHeroic Organization of Paragon's Elite (All severs)
If I was recreating but these is not Paragon so I'll have to come up with something new
I like your thinking Zerrkhar ... I to will start with something new too...

Dryfter

Postby Dryfter » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:29 pm

As Dryfter I was the leader and base builder for The Celestial Outsiders on the Infinity server. We had 3 really great years and drifted off in the last year towards the closing. Looking forward to starting over here!

Cosmic_Mind

Postby Cosmic_Mind » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:27 am

Talking my friends who played COH (most of us hadn't met until around the game's shutdown or after) into forming the Schism Knights (a name from another game that we played)

Van Allen

Postby Van Allen » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:25 am

"The Babes of War," on Freedom.

To some we were like loved celebrities, to others more like an annoyance.

We were one of, if not thee oldest, SG on Freedom. About in the middle of our existence we hit a low point then bounced back.

One year we won "Best SG on Freedom." Then I remember the devs changed the title to Best SG in the Game, across all servers to broaden things. Somewhere in my files I still have the award.

ONE of my SG mates won a costume contest and she and that outfit ended up in a panel in the old Comic. "Tiger Tank,"
What Are Dominators. "Much like a spider traps a bug, wraps it up, then starts chewing on it when it's completely unable to escape or defend itself."

lunawisp

Postby lunawisp » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:54 pm

I was invited to join "The Forgotten Warriors" on Defiant soon after I started playing and I stayed with them till the end. That was a good few years. A few hours online with the SG was something to look forward to after a day at work.
lunawisp was my Peacebringer in City of Heroes - she lives on in memory as my gaming id.
https://www.heroesin.space/ - A Blog About Super Heroes and Spaceships

Return to “Supergroups”