LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

mereman

Re: LIST YOUR SUPERGROUP HERE

Postby mereman » Wed May 09, 2018 6:18 pm

My main SG was SuperNation on Defiant.
As an aside I made a mereman character on every server before CoH was murdered :lol:
Still in mourning for CoH

Penniguin

Postby Penniguin » Fri May 11, 2018 3:57 pm

My main SG was SuperNation on Defiant.
As an aside I made a mereman character on every server before CoH was murdered :lol:
Hello Mereman! Glad your here! :)
I am gonna need to stop for coffee before we head out for the battle. 8-)

mereman

Postby mereman » Fri May 11, 2018 5:29 pm

Hello Mereman! Glad your here! :)
I'm really happy to be here,
I've waited for the race to replace CoH to calm down before I jumped on one. SoH seems to be the best bet :D
Still in mourning for CoH

wolfdagaz

Postby wolfdagaz » Sun May 13, 2018 11:06 am

I just discovered you guys. Many moons ago, I was in an SG called Bikini Bottoms that I'm pretty sure I recall it being on Champion. We loved running around having bad guys get their butts kicked by a bunch of girls.

I hope that one day I will be able to recreate Kelly Quickshot and once more kick bad guy butt. I made countless toons, but she was my first 50. I've played many games over the years, but still miss CoH.

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Sun May 13, 2018 1:16 pm

I've played many games over the years, but still miss CoH.
There are many here that share this sentiment. Welcome aboard!
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Thunderhawk

Postby Thunderhawk » Wed Jun 06, 2018 10:47 am

The Forgotten Legion- Triumph server.

Great group of folks whom I miss to this day. Good thing I have become friends with a few of them and was able to stay in contact after the death of our beloved addiction.

FIREFX

Postby FIREFX » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:28 pm

"Team Pyro" - On every server, but primarily on LIBERTY (shout out to the other Liberty folks :D ). This was the first server where I met folks and if they were not on another server, I had little reason to go "check out the others" looking for fun, but after a couple of years I started looking for other folks to bring over to Liberty and join us. We had a great group and enjoyed it up until the disconnect.

Reading all these SG names here is kind of nostalgic. I remember several of them, teamed with a lot of them, and also recognize a few of the character names.

PYRO was started by myself and 6 others after we got tired of being in an SG where the SGL only checked in ever 30 days to make sure she was still in charge of the group she was neglecting.

2 other FIRE BLASTERS (REDHOT and the other name escapes me, 3 total), 1 FLAME TANK (WICKED FLAMES), 1 FIRE CONTROLLER (BRANWYN), 1 EMPATHY DEFENDER (ASHERA) and 1 ICE BLASTER (ICEROSE) (all female toons, all spec'd out for some high damage). That left 1 spot open for some unlucky PUG (Pick Up Guy) to get farther into debt than he ever thought possible by teaming up with us. Needless to say we burned the house down where ever and what ever we were doing (hence the name), and we always told the PUG that the reason for the 1 ICE BLASTER was due to Paragon City Fire Code 20.36, which required us to always keep a fire extinguisher close by while we were out on patrol.

The DEFENDER (Ashera) earned every healing badge there was to be earned before she made level 45. She used to hang out in the Hollows and run around healing peeps (low levels) while Ice and I provided teleportation transport to the gate (life before a travel power sucked), after we were all level 50 and had nothing better to do than chat it up on TeamSpeak and listen to our own music mix, waiting on the HAMI RAID to start.

If ICEROSE, BRANWYN, REDHOT, WICKED FLAMES, ASHERA, or any of the rest of the crew show up, we'll be getting the band back together for sure.

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!!!! :twisted:

Wildstar

Postby Wildstar » Wed Jul 04, 2018 9:19 pm

The Alliance of Steel on the Champion Server COV. Wildstar evil genius leader. Muuuu waaa haaa haaa haaa. :twisted:

AKA Ultraman on the Freedom Server for the first 4 years before I got hit with the name NERF Bat. :lol:
Wildstar on Champion COV :twisted:
Leader of the Alliance of Steel
Ultraman on Freedom COH 8-)

Postby Avatar PDM » Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:42 am

The Alliance of Steel on the Champion Server COV. Wildstar evil genius leader. Muuuu waaa haaa haaa haaa. :twisted:

AKA Ultraman on the Freedom Server for the first 4 years before I got hit with the name NERF Bat. :lol:
surprised, they left you Wildstar, when they would not let you have Ultraman. After all Wildstar is an Image Character
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Zanpakuto559

Postby Zanpakuto559 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:44 pm

I was leader of the Super Group called "The Atlas Park Charity Service" from the "Freedom" Server.

We gave away Influence to players once a week in Atlas Park, and occasionally had Costume Contests so players could earn more influence from us.

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:07 am

I guess after my list of CoH players in the Introductions it could make sense taking care of a Supergroup list too ;). Oh and of course adding the info on the player list, which I get out of here :)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:00 am

Bonjour à tout les heroes 8-)

je suis soitzen toubib compulsif faisais parti de sg nyk all stars ,je sais pas si la team ce rassemblera ça fait tellement longtemps qu'on c'est perdu de vu , depuis ce jour ou tout a fini pour C.O.H .
Gros regret depuis jamais pu retrouvé un mmo ou y avait vraiment un esprit de team aussi fort que chez les sg nyk all stars . Peut être un renouveau nous réunira de nouveau.
En attendant hâte de pouvoir faire le toubib car mon seul but c'est le soin je vie pour le soin.

Bon courage pour la suite des événements. :D
I can read your comment but do not dare to reply in french at the moment so I hope you understand english well enough.
Glad that someone from the french server could make it here - do you have any other names from your former SG? In any any way

Bon chance

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:34 am

so - now I got an Overview of the Supergroups which are listed in the "Supergroups-Topic" ready so far - as soon as the info is out how to view it here you will have it easier to see which Supergroups have been mentioned so far and what names and Servers are connected to it :)

Starchild

Postby Starchild » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:08 pm

Hello all, The Band of Incredibles/ Infinity server (one of the best ).

brando81373

Postby brando81373 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:46 am

We had a magic themed group called Lords of Order, we sometimes thought we might draw anger from DC comics and their Lords of order. We had a villian group that featured the Lord's enemies called the Covenant of the Damned (both on victory). We also made up a holiday themed group called Santa's helpers. We were all Christmas elves with names like Sasha Sunshine and Mr. Twinklewrap and we ran around Paragon city giving gifts to other players and counting down the days to Christmas. We also had a group on Virtue that was a Longbow strikeforce and we all looked like Longbow agents.

Return to “Supergroups”