Supergroup and alliances

KnightHawk Prime

Re: Supergroup and alliances

Postby KnightHawk Prime » Fri Aug 14, 2020 7:37 am

My name on CoH / HomeComing is KnightHawk Prime, as it is here now.

On HomeComing, I run a Supergroup called the KnightHawks, that has chapters on all servers. We're moderately active, and I'm seeing some familiar names here as well, Greetings!

On HC, Each Server SG / Chapter, has a list of other groups that are Coalitioned with that server's Chapter, I'd like to see that kept (I understand SoH is one server currently, I'm looking at future expansion), and I *Really* like the term Alliances, possibly as a replacement for the term Coalition, or keep Coalition as a server specific term, and use Alliances as a cross server term.

Also, I use the term Chapters internally, referring to our SG's on other servers, potential use for that here, too.

As for Chat, The KnightHawks have a private chat channel, which is automatic to SG members, and to anyone invited, and is a cross-server and cross-SG chat, anyone can join with an invite. This makes it *very* useful for planning Raids and Task Forces, and for calling players on other servers to see what's going on. I'd very much like to see something of this nature used here.

Things to ponder.

--KHP

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Aug 14, 2020 9:22 am

Welcome aboard KnightHawk. Good to see you here.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Mon Apr 05, 2021 3:27 am

So if we form a league on the FHS Justice one day will it be the "Justice League"? :lol:
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:53 pm

So if we form a league on the FHS Justice one day will it be the "Justice League"? :lol:
yes, then we copyright the name and sue the shit out of DC.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Return to “Supergroups”