The Sonavyakti and the Human/Nagdelian Conflict

Eulb

Re: The Sonavyakti and the Human/Nagdelian Conflict

Postby Eulb » Fri Jul 07, 2017 4:47 am

No problem. As I mentioned in my reply to Consultant (just above this one), I have a dozen stories that will benefit from using this civilization and their products.
So, with apologies, GladDog, the Sonavyakti and their products will not be appearing on Level 15 or any other Level. Guess the Forgotten will have to get their sidekicks from someone else. :D
TY " GrayHawk " you have done a grate deal of work and I commend you for your imagination ... love the " Cora- stuff " 2nd thing how does one pronounce " Sonavyakti " ????
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Greyhawk

Postby Greyhawk » Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:28 am

No problem. As I mentioned in my reply to Consultant (just above this one), I have a dozen stories that will benefit from using this civilization and their products.
So, with apologies, GladDog, the Sonavyakti and their products will not be appearing on Level 15 or any other Level. Guess the Forgotten will have to get their sidekicks from someone else. :D
TY " GrayHawk " you have done a grate deal of work and I commend you for your imagination ... love the " Cora- stuff " 2nd thing how does one pronounce " Sonavyakti " ????
sew nah VAK tea

Or something close to that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My author page at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B000APIPZC?r ... 0_33951330

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:37 am

OK got it yeah did you make up the name ???

Greyhawk

Postby Greyhawk » Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:45 am

OK got it yeah did you make up the name ???
Of course! I'm a writer. I have three books available worldwide on the Amazon Kindle. Creating names for things is what I do.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My author page at Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/-/e/B000APIPZC?r ... 0_33951330

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 pm

GrayHawk , kept that mind thinking .... try directing it a little toward the path that SOH is on ... I believe that your story's are grate and shows a lot creativity... gratz on that ... but SOH is becoming a experience that we can attach our personal story's to ... that's exciting for me

looking forward to seeing how your story of your toon will fold into the SOH experience ... and other participants on the forms too.

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”