Writing thread

Acesahn

Re: Writing thread

Postby Acesahn » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:53 pm

I've written so many adventures and storylines... sadly most of it was loosely outlined and none of it recorded lol. Mostly ad libbed, it vanished in the moment. My hero, Horace and CyberDave, battled for his own humanity against the AI inside his head, reducing himself to a brutal, primal alpha male to compensate for his fear of losing control.

He gave birth to an abomination, an AI child created from his consciousness and CyberDave's forming a third new entity, that became an intelligent virus, stalking the internet.

The consciousness took physical form by infecting a research facility, and began infecting others with its new body, created from artificially made bacteria with nanite nuclei. It warped swathes of homeless and runaways until it had a cybernetic army it challenged Horace and CyberDave his team with... all to get his father to notice him.

For months they fought, and the AI abomination warped and changed its motivations, sometimes seeking to destroy humanity and Horace, other times to perfect and enlighten... unable to find its own purpose or reason to exist.

Eventually, it fancied itself a god, and created a large Zues like body, being worshiped by followers in some pocket dimension. The AI abomination was destroyed for good when Horace and his team used magic and technology, to create a rift between the AI's pocket dimension... and that dimension eater (Whose name I cannot remember or find lol)

Eulb

Postby Eulb » Fri Mar 02, 2018 11:16 pm

Hello Acesahn ... greetings to you ... glad you said ...
I've written so many adventures and storylines...
that was grate intro. of your toon and story ... you need to leave more in the forum area " Who Were You in City of Heroes? " and then go over to the forum area " Starboard lounge " and ether add to any of the existing story's or start a new story that others can join you in on ... :D
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Acesahn

Postby Acesahn » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:45 pm

Hello Acesahn ... greetings to you ... glad you said ...
I've written so many adventures and storylines...
that was grate intro. of your toon and story ... you need to leave more in the forum area " Who Were You in City of Heroes? " and then go over to the forum area " Starboard lounge " and ether add to any of the existing story's or start a new story that others can join you in on ... :D
You think that overviews good? Check out my post in the player creation section called "Enemy faction idea : A Grim Star Rising"
Created a whole enemy faction, down to the culture, motives, leadership, powers ect.

Ill check out this starboard lounge... though I dont really understand what it is yet lol

Warhead

Postby Warhead » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:31 am

Ill check out this starboard lounge... though I dont really understand what it is yet lol
I think it could be best described as "fan fiction" . Stories with heroes taking place in the SoH world.

Acesahn

Postby Acesahn » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:52 pm

It looks like forum RP with crazy rules. I dont know how to respond to pages of text XD

Adman123

Postby Adman123 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 9:20 pm

If this has to do with writing missions/coming up with characters/building the world then COUNT ME IN!
From CoH -> to SoH :D

Fireheart

Postby Fireheart » Thu Oct 25, 2018 3:45 pm

If this has to do with writing missions/coming up with characters/building the world then COUNT ME IN!
I don't think this is expected to have anything to do with SoH the game.

Just fans and members who like to write stories.

I have several character backstories developed. Some are just mental outlines. One exists, mostly, in poem-form. I believe I've posted these in backstory threads, on the various forums. Several, I've had to re-interpret for different game/lore/settings. I've not figured out how to transplant them to a non-Earth setting.

Be Well!
Fireheart

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”