Lore and Time line...

Eulb

Lore and Time line...

Postby Eulb » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:11 am

there will be time before launch ... so we as the fans can make suggestions to the DEV's of the lore... possable time line as follows...

FHS Justice years of travel from launch ...

J--000.185 Launch --- ( July 4th )

J--067. 002 First Planet picked up Nagdillion stowaways from Planet in the Star system ... ship infected with there off spring...

J--069 . 223 Replenished Unobtainium from Asteroid rings around star _______ ...

J-- 154 . 045 Encountered Yekas ... Mercenary's ...

J-- 166 . 144 Dr. Cornish shuts down ships navigation systems and installs a wipe program
all star charts are erased from AI banks...

Its just a possable thought ... tell me yours
Let the bright stars ahead guide your journey

Re: Lore and Time line...

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:12 am

there will be time before launch ... so we as the fans can make suggestions to the DEV's of the lore... possable time line as follows...

FHS Justice years of travel from launch ...

J--000.185 Launch --- ( July 4th )

J--067. 002 First Planet picked up Nagdillion stowaways from Planet in the Star system ... ship infected with there off spring...

J--069 . 223 Replenished Unobtainium from Asteroid rings around star _______ ...

J-- 154 . 045 Encountered Yekas ... Mercenary's ...

J-- 166 . 144 Dr. Cornish shuts down ships navigation systems and installs a wipe program
all star charts are erased from AI banks...

Its just a possable thought ... tell me yours
2049 First Contact with Aliens - Attack on a global scale
2050 Heroes organize to repell the attack
2075 the first precedessors for "heroships" for solar travel are being created
2079 mankind creates first solar colonies for defense purpose
2091 mankind conquers their first long range space ship and analyzes the inbuild technology
2109 mankind is on the verge of loosing the war and decides to get the civil population out and into safety
2112 the first new colonies outside the solar system are being populated
2127 A Counter-Invasion is responsible for the destruction of vital enemy space ship and military factories
2128 First Terra War ends and with it the Golden Age of Heroes
2129 Meta Human Protection Act is being published which is supposed to organize Meta Humans loosely to be prepared for possible future encounters
2135 most of the people living outside the solar system are coming back to repopulate earth
2209 Second Terra War starts with a grandscale Invasion on all continents
2210 Founding of the Justice (Joint Unit of Special Tactical Intelligence and Command Elite) Corps as the Meta Human Defense Corps
2213 Justice Corps Units marking the turning point in war and invading enemy ships to cut reinforcements
2245 Second Terra War is over - more than 75 % of all cities on Earth are devastated and close to 30 % of mankind is dead
2247 Decision has been made to build a fleet of Heroships and put mankind on them
2251 Start Building the FHS Justice and her Sister Ships
2279 Launch of FHS Justice
2281 the last bit of earth population leaves the planet
2304 population of New Terra as the secret base of the human federation - their open contact points are being New Haven ( a planet which is the diplomatic and economic contact-point for peaceful interactions) and Fort Infinity - the military and scientific anchor (and of course regular target for attacks - how should they know that there is always a Plan B ;) )
2322 Appearance of the first Magic Users being unsatisfied and therefore organizing their soft revolution

... following years encountering several species and starting diplomatic relationships

2487 Today
app. 52.000 preparation for moving the population
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:48 am

I just thought about something, which I would like to share with you too :)

It would be great if the ship would have something like a library (also propably available in Bases and personal lairs) from which one could enter the "History Database" of our Universe and read about all the legends which are base to our current state at the Justice.

I know that is quite a lot of work writing something like that but propably that one could also be done as a fan project to get some work from the Devs backs ;).
So basically writing something like a History book referring all incidences of mankinds experiences after the 21st century ;).
I believe that woud greatly add to the role playing feeling and the depth of our universe being able to read about all the legends of former times :)
(it would add an aspect of really diving into a feal universe which I kind of missed with CoH)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Major Victory

Postby Major Victory » Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:41 am

I'm all for a Holo Field [much bigger than a deck] where our characters can "go into the past" and interact with many of the original heroes from COH. Perhaps run missions with them.

And yeah, I know for legal reasons that they can't. But maybe some time down the road they could get a license to do so. :D

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”