roleplaying supergroups

Phantom Mouse

roleplaying supergroups

Postby Phantom Mouse » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:50 pm

I know this is really early, but early is better than too late. Is anyone planning on a roleplaying supergroup? If so, what theme would it be. While I'm hoping for classic super heroes or Legion of Superheroes homages, I'm open to any ideas you all come up with.

I just want to start roleplaying as soon as possible, because that's part of what kept me in CoX.

Blue Yankee

Re: roleplaying supergroups

Postby Blue Yankee » Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:31 pm

I know this is really early, but early is better than too late. Is anyone planning on a roleplaying supergroup? If so, what theme would it be. While I'm hoping for classic super heroes or Legion of Superheroes homages, I'm open to any ideas you all come up with.

I just want to start roleplaying as soon as possible, because that's part of what kept me in CoX.
SOH is practically built for legion of super heroes role playing. I call dibs on bouncing boy.

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm

SOH is practically built for legion of super heroes role playing. I call dibs on bouncing boy.
LOL

Now that power I'd like to see them build
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

Acesahn

Postby Acesahn » Tue May 01, 2018 8:08 pm

Capitalism Incorporated.

A group that is more then a simple trade guild. They believe Capitalism is the purest form of culture, and the ultimate tool in bringing lesser developed civilizations and species up to their standards. Their standards being consumers and producers of course.

Capitalists Incorporated are looking for ambitious, hungry, and at times, morally flexible individuals who see light of profit even in the darkest expanses of space. Whether they be traders, diplomats, and entertainers to mercenaries, spies and scouts, there is a place within the corporation for all members who apply themselves.

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed May 02, 2018 9:36 am

Capitalism Incorporated.

A group that is more then a simple trade guild. They believe Capitalism is the purest form of culture, and the ultimate tool in bringing lesser developed civilizations and species up to their standards. Their standards being consumers and producers of course.

Capitalists Incorporated are looking for ambitious, hungry, and at times, morally flexible individuals who see light of profit even in the darkest expanses of space. Whether they be traders, diplomats, and entertainers to mercenaries, spies and scouts, there is a place within the corporation for all members who apply themselves.
sounds more like something halfway to villainville ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Blue Yankee

Postby Blue Yankee » Wed May 09, 2018 4:32 pm

Capitalism Incorporated.

"morally flexible" means that it is a villain group.

Acesahn

Postby Acesahn » Sun May 20, 2018 11:57 pm

Capitalism Incorporated.

What? Not at all. Just... possibly more mercenary then noble. There were FAR more villainous guilds in CoH then this one lol. If anything we'll be greedy and exploit some half sentient moth people into building PDA's for torn T shirts.

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue May 22, 2018 5:54 am

What? Not at all. Just... possibly more mercenary then noble. There were FAR more villainous guilds in CoH then this one lol. If anything we'll be greedy and exploit some half sentient moth people into building PDA's for torn T shirts.
sounds like a group we need to have :)
I will love to hate them ;)
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:52 pm

It`s never too early to check the RP-community of a game that will be released in 2 years :D

Seroiusly, this game is pretty much perfect for roleplaying. And finding the right super group will help RPers, Hardcore-gamers, casual gamers and PvPers to find thier place inside of the community.

And I also like "themed" super groups. It's great to watch what the community comes up with by using this great character editor. Heck, I can't wait to play this... :lol:
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

Gerald_Deemer

Postby Gerald_Deemer » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:14 pm

I am Red. I'm completely devoted to the roleplaying section of this forum and will look after it's affairs. To start things off, I would like to post the basics of roleplaying.

The Basics:
I think there is a more dynamic way of roleplaying these days where you don`t need these " "
When I RPd in my old CO SG we always talked to each other IC and put the OOC talk in brackets.
Makes the RP faster in combat situations.
Last edited by Gerald_Deemer on Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
A game’s graphics are meant to appeal. A game’s mechanics are meant to make you feel amazing or challenged. A game’s sound effects are supposed to add life. But a good game’s UI is meant to disappear!

GladDog

Postby GladDog » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:51 pm

BTW, the Starboard Lounge is where a lot of people go to roleplay out of game...
IN BRIGHTEST DAY, OR DARKEST NIGHT
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE
FOR THOSE THAT FEED THIS EVIL BLIGHT
BEWARE THE PAIN OF GUARD DOG'S BITE!

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”