What kind of power you are hoping to see or want to suggest?

Blue Yankee

Re: What kind of power you are hoping to see or want to suggest?

Postby Blue Yankee » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:36 pm

I'd like to see Teleportation as a secondary power set. Something along the lines of super reflexes but able to move around the fight much quicker and more targeted. Perhaps with the ability to drag targets along with you for fight control.

Teleport's always been my favorite power but it was so boringly done in CoH.
Which game do you think has the best teleport?
I loved COH line of sight teleport, but I can see how you would not like it (I slotted range enhancements to make it more fun.).
A gateway teleport like in portal would be awesome, but I doubt it would be feasible to get in before launch.
I really did not like champion's teleport mechanic, it was fun at first but I felt like it was not worth the trouble.

Postby Avatar PDM » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 am

I'd like to see Teleportation as a secondary power set. Something along the lines of super reflexes but able to move around the fight much quicker and more targeted. Perhaps with the ability to drag targets along with you for fight control.

Teleport's always been my favorite power but it was so boringly done in CoH.
Which game do you think has the best teleport?
I loved COH line of sight teleport, but I can see how you would not like it (I slotted range enhancements to make it more fun.).
A gateway teleport like in portal would be awesome, but I doubt it would be feasible to get in before launch.
I really did not like champion's teleport mechanic, it was fun at first but I felt like it was not worth the trouble.
Teleport is definitely a nice addition and I loved using it in combat. For example I had a Scrapper called Shadowassassin (two Swords) with Teleport Powers. So I teleported in enemy crowds hit a few and teleported back out and teleported from one enemy to the next and back - things like that.
So teleportation was not just a travel power but also a style of fighting - I loved it :)
And so I hope that this will be an option again here in SoH.
But thinking about it, I have another idea going with teleportation. I hope it will be possible to teleport friends and foes, like going somewhere and clicking on the name of your teammember and he will appear where you put him around your sight. Or you click on the character and can short-range-teleport him. Or you touch or click an enemy and teleport with him (like Nightcrawler) or just the enemy (as an alternate option, so maybe port him up in the air and let him drop ;) ). Teleportation can be so much more than just a travel power :roll:
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:45 am

Bobby Drake aka Iceman or Frozone power of ice slides for travel. it would be the slowest travel power and I think it would be similar to combat jumping for height and speed but of course you would have an ice slide under you that would stay for a few seconds before disappearing. graphic guys are going to hate me if this comes to pass.
♪ Sometimes you feel like a Tank, Sometimes you don't! ♫

All Ship of Heroes Videos

IN BLACKEST DAY, IN BRIGHTEST NIGHT,
NO SPAM SHALL STAY UPON THIS SITE.
LET THOSE WHO POST THEIR SPAM-ISH SLIGHT
FACE THE POWER OF ACE'S MIGHT!

Postby Avatar PDM » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:35 am

Bobby Drake aka Iceman or Frozone power of ice slides for travel. it would be the slowest travel power and I think it would be similar to combat jumping for height and speed but of course you would have an ice slide under you that would stay for a few seconds before disappearing. graphic guys are going to hate me if this comes to pass.
I love the idea :D let´s be hated together ;)
Seriously, that is defintely another nice thought and could also be useful in combat
What is Reality, what a Dream? Is the dream changing your reality or is the reality defining your dreams? Only one being aware, that awareness can never be complete can use both to become the best possible and combine both to form the future! PDM

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:29 am

Seriously, that is defintely another nice thought and could also be useful in combat
well I was just thinking that if I was going to be an ice guy I would like an Ice travel power...

and the thought just hit me.

I want an elemental themed travel power for everyone.

teleport for instance

Iceport, flameport, Earthport, waterport.

Iceport you are covered with frost and you port away leaving behind an icy statue for a few seconds before it breaks apart and falls to the ground.
you appear at your location covered in frost that quickly dissipates.
Flameport
you burst into flame and disappear in a fiery explosion;
you appear at your location in the middle of a fiery explosion

Earthport
rocks start being pulled up from the ground covering you completely then fall off after you port.
A bolder appears at your location and explodes outward with you standing in its place.

Waterport.
Wonder twin powers activate - Form of a bucket of water! okay got that out of my system
you transform into water shaped like you, then the water falls to the ground and dissipates
water appears at your location, takes on your shape and you fade in.

Postby Avatar PDM » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:21 am

well I was just thinking that if I was going to be an ice guy I would like an Ice travel power...

and the thought just hit me.

I want an elemental themed travel power for everyone.

teleport for instance

Iceport, flameport, Earthport, waterport.

Iceport you are covered with frost and you port away leaving behind an icy statue for a few seconds before it breaks apart and falls to the ground.
you appear at your location covered in frost that quickly dissipates.
Flameport
you burst into flame and disappear in a fiery explosion;
you appear at your location in the middle of a fiery explosion

Earthport
rocks start being pulled up from the ground covering you completely then fall off after you port.
A bolder appears at your location and explodes outward with you standing in its place.

Waterport.
Wonder twin powers activate - Form of a bucket of water! okay got that out of my system
you transform into water shaped like you, then the water falls to the ground and dissipates
water appears at your location, takes on your shape and you fade in.
Sounds like great special effects which I definitely would like to see - but I think Shadows would also be needed! You step into the Shadows or your body goes dark and you step out of the Shadows somewhere else
Interesting question could be if you want that elemental teleport to be independent or if you want it to be dependent of the availability of said element (thinking about you dissipate in a burst of flame - somewhere one ignites his lighter and you are coming out of it or one would pour himself a glass of water and looking right into your annoyed face :lol:

But when we are talking about elemental powers, what I think would also be a great addition again is Elemental Controllers! So you can call reinforcments in form of the Element you are controlling (like calling little Fire Bugs al low level, a phoenix as mid level and a humanoid fire elemental as high level)
- then of course there must be the Avatar - controlling all four elements 8-) (no just joking - but the elemental helpers would still be quite nice, just imagine you are having a team of different elemental controllers as a SG, I am pretty sure those battles would look quite nice :) )

Golden Ace

Postby Golden Ace » Fri Mar 23, 2018 7:54 am

I love the Shadowport idea. I think the effects should be independent of whatever powers the character has. Let people choose what effects they want for their characters regardless of their powers. if you have a fire fire devastator and want to ice port because that's in your character's backstory then so be it.

Haha I could just picture someone face when someone pops out of his lighter. they'll quit smoking :D

I agree elemental controllers are a must. FIRE, ICE (no not immigration), EARTH, and WATER,

lets see fire imps for pets like CoH, snowmen, rock monsters, and.... sea creatures? waterspouts?

or did you mean all in one powerset?

Blue Yankee

Postby Blue Yankee » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:43 pm

I love the Shadowport idea. I think the effects should be independent of whatever powers the character has. Let people choose what effects they want for their characters regardless of their powers. if you have a fire fire devastator and want to ice port because that's in your character's backstory then so be it.

Haha I could just picture someone face when someone pops out of his lighter. they'll quit smoking :D

I agree elemental controllers are a must. FIRE, ICE (no not immigration), EARTH, and WATER,

lets see fire imps for pets like CoH, snowmen, rock monsters, and.... sea creatures? waterspouts?

I love ice control, and my wife loves fire control. I want to create an ice controller with Santa Claus hat,and boots for the Christmas event. :)

Oracle

Postby Oracle » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:32 pm

Greetings all - I'm a newbie, and just recently discovered this game and forum! I was a huge huge fan of City of Heroes/Villains and I'm super encouraged and excited by the footage I've seen and the info I've read!

I love coming up with power set ideas! I'm especially partial to Psychic abilities and the Crowd-controller/Support type of archetype - focused on mezzing, debuffing enemies, and utility for the party! I played as a Controller in City of Heroes - Mind Control/Empathy, and as a Dominator - Mind Control/Psionic Assault.

Here were some ideas for power sets of the Psychic flavor: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Empathy, and Illusion - I'm not sure which ones I'd want to see as primary or secondary, as I don't want to exclude different combinations of these power sets; i.e. I'd want to build a Telepath/Telekinetic (as a lot of characters in comics have both), but I'd also want to be able to build a Telepath/Empath, or a Illusion/Empath, or Telekinetic/Illusion, etc.

Anyways, here are some power set ideas:

TELEPATHY
*Passive Power Set Effect - reveals all enemies nearby on the map, including any stealthed or invisible enemies
***The Telepathy power set is unique in that it focuses a lot on channeled abilities that provide a lot of utility, but leaves the player character vulnerable and immobile.

Mind Probe - Single Target Special; Channeled; very long range; See from target's PoV - ally or enemy; (Basically a souped-up version of the Priest's Mind Vision spell from World of Warcraft, except you can see from either an ally's PoV or an enemy target's PoV, and has a very large range so you can continuously probe the target even when they move far away); has a Toggle off button option.
If reading an enemy, Debuffs accuracy/hit chance, defenses/dodge/block chance, and increase chances to be hit by Crits; also reveals and highlights the target's attack effect areas to party allies, and gives option to use an Interrupt effect/button on the target every X seconds.
*Channeled ability will continuously drain Stamina/Energy (or whatever is the resource) until Toggled off; or until target breaks, or until the user channeling is attacked and damaged
**Example use case - a player can chose to move around freely and use their other abilities during a big fight with a boss, or may chose to use this channeled ability to continually probe the Boss's mind and can see through the boss target's PoV, continuously debuffing the boss so long as the probe is channeled (basically broadcasting the boss's thoughts to the rest of the party, which helps them avoid the boss's attacks by showing the visual indicators of which areas the boss's attacks will hit, and helps them predict when to attack the boss), while channeling, the only skill usable is an Interrupt skill on a cooldown of X seconds - basically while in the target's mind, you can interrupt them when you see them preparing to use an attack when the option is off cooldown. So it's basically a choice in how to approach the fight - a trade off between being dynamic and mobile and using various abilities, or using this single channeled ability and being immobile, but massively debuffing the boss and helping the rest of the party.

Psychic Hammer - Single Target; Deals moderate Mental damage, Interrupts and stuns target temporarily

Mind Wipe - Single Target, Debuff, Dispel; Erases target’s memories, removing all aggro against you and allies, and becomes temporarily non-aggressive and unable to remember their skills (Silence), also Dispels their beneficial mental status effects (Inspirations, Courage, Rally effects, etc., and will banish a Dominated pet)

Mind Blast - Cone AoE; Deals moderate Mental damage; Interrupts enemies and stuns all targets temporarily

Mass Hypnosis - Cone AoE; Puts all targets to sleep; damaging the targets will wake them from slumber

Brainwash/Dominate (Not sure which name would sound cooler) - Single Target Dominate; bends a target’s will to become under your command; target is permanently (like the Enchanter's ability in Everquest) converted to become your pet until killed, or banished, or Mind Wiped. Can issues commands to your pet - Attack Aggressively, Defend, Support/Assist, or Passively Follow, etc.
**Brainwashed pet does not level up with you, and so you'd need to continuously find a new/more powerful target to serve as a pet as you level.

Telepathic Link - Party Buff; renders entire party immune to debilitating mental status effects, improves party members' defenses, dodge chance, block or parry chance

Psychic Scream - PBAoE Radial; Deals moderate Mental damage, interrupts and stuns all targets in a massive radius

Mind Control - Single target; Channeled; Takes control over an enemy, seeing from its point of view and controlling all its actions while power is channeled; being attacked may break the control (basically the same thing as the Priest's Mind Control spell from WoW - except without the reduced attack speed debuff in WoW.... actually, if this skill is enhanced, the Mind Controlled enemy should gain an attack speed buff)

Astral Projection - Channeled; Projects astral self - 1 Hit Point, Invisible to all enemies except Telepaths; Immune to all damage except Mental; can fly; Can scout areas, and possess a target - Same effect as the Mind Control skill; your body is immobile and vulnerable while channeling this Astral projection; channeling will end if you run out of Energy/stamina, or if attacked and damaged

ILLUSION

Mesmerize - Single Target, Debuff; Deals light Mental damage, places target in a trance and lowers Defenses; damaging the target again breaks the trance

Imagined Burden - Single Target; Root; Deals light Mental damage; target imagines being weighed down, unable to move temporarily

Horrifying Visage - Self Buff/PbAoE Aura; Makes self appear as a horrifying image to enemies within visibility radius; Enemies upon seeing you will be Terrified; Feared enemies will cower in place unless attacked, which causes them to flee

Hallucination - Single Target, Confuse; Target sees you and your party as allies, and turns on other nearby enemies**

Disguise - Party Buff; Disguises entire party to appear as the enemy's allies, avoiding any aggro until toggled off

Mirror Image - Creates two illusory decoy clones of yourself that will mimic you and can use your skills; has % of your max life; damage dealt by decoys healed back over time

Mirage - Single Target; Illusion makes an enemy target appear as you or an ally; causes all other enemies nearby to attack it (basically like a souped up version of the Diablo 2 Necromancer's Attract curse, only affecting bosses as well)

Mass Invisibility - Party Buff; Entire party is invisible to enemies (except Psychics)

Mass Hallucination - Cone AoE; Turns all enemies against one another, causing them to go berserk and attack each other with added damage/fervor, while treating you and party as allies**

Phantom Army - Creates 1 illusory decoys of you and every party member; decoys will be able to use their skills and have % of your max life; damage dealt by illusions are healed back over time

**One thing I'd like to see avoid happening is the XP penalty that came in City of Heroes/Villains when an Confused/Controlled enemy kills their allies; I'm of the mind set that if you can successfully confuse or control a target to attack and kill other allies, you should get full XP for that kill... so I'm hoping there's no penalty for using Confused enemies to do your dirty work for you, since these powers sets do not do much damage on their own - their killing ability is reliant on the enemies killing each other... so No need for any XP penalty for such skills.

EMPATHY

Soothe Psyche - Single target, Heal; Relieves pain from a target, healing a % of target’s health over time

Reflect Pain - Single target; Debuff; Causes target to feel the pain it causes; target takes damage whenever it attacks and damages you or your party; additional Mental damage can cause Flinching/Interrupt each time

Embolden - Single target, Buff; causes ally to feel empowered, ignoring any Fear effects, and improving attack speed, increased Energy/stamina regen rate, and reduced cooldown of skills

Calm Psyche - PbAoE healing Aura; Removes mental status effects from entire party and grants temporary immunity to mental debilitations

Amplify Pain - Single target; Debuff; causes target to take additional % Mental damage whenever they are hit by any attack; additional Mental damage can cause Flinching/Interrupt each time;

Terror - Cone AoE; Deals light Mental damage, targets will cower in fear; damaging the targets may cause them to flee; Feared targets will have lowered defenses and dodge, and have increased % chance to be Crit

Enrage - Single target; causes target to fly into a murderous rage, attacking anything visible nearby; target will have increase attack speed and deal increased damage and draw massive Aggro to it

Mass Invigoration - Party AoE; Buff; causes entire party to feel energized and optimistic; improving everyone’s energy regeneration rate and health regeneration

Empathic Link - Single target; Debuff; causes target to feel the pain your entire party feels as additional Mental damage every time any party member is damaged; Mental damage causes Fliching/Interrupt

Mass Embolden - Party AoE; Buff; Entire party becomes immune to Fear; gains increased attack speed, energy/stamina regeneration rate, and reduced cooldown of skills.

Just some thoughts...

Blue Yankee

Postby Blue Yankee » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:13 pm

Good ideas, and welcome!

Adman123

Postby Adman123 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:50 pm

The use of hooks would be cool, either as a weapon or a power. Think Hookwolf from Worm.
From CoH -> to SoH :D

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:26 am

no you understood it right - the all in one was just a joke regarding my name ;) of course it would be great having an overall powerset too - but if we are able to individualize the powersets and mix them somehow one could do that anyway, but that would not be a need to have just a nice to have :)

Postby Avatar PDM » Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:31 am

Greetings all - I'm a newbie, and just recently discovered this game and forum! I was a huge huge fan of City of Heroes/Villains and I'm super encouraged and excited by the footage I've seen and the info I've read!

I love coming up with power set ideas! I'm especially partial to Psychic abilities and the Crowd-controller/Support type of archetype - focused on mezzing, debuffing enemies, and utility for the party! I played as a Controller in City of Heroes - Mind Control/Empathy, and as a Dominator - Mind Control/Psionic Assault.

Here were some ideas for power sets of the Psychic flavor: Telepathy, Telekinesis, Empathy, and Illusion - I'm not sure which ones I'd want to see as primary or secondary, as I don't want to exclude different combinations of these power sets; i.e. I'd want to build a Telepath/Telekinetic (as a lot of characters in comics have both), but I'd also want to be able to build a Telepath/Empath, or a Illusion/Empath, or Telekinetic/Illusion, etc.

Anyways, here are some power set ideas:

TELEPATHY
*Passive Power Set Effect - reveals all enemies nearby on the map, including any stealthed or invisible enemies
***The Telepathy power set is unique in that it focuses a lot on channeled abilities that provide a lot of utility, but leaves the player character vulnerable and immobile.

Mind Probe - Single Target Special; Channeled; very long range; See from target's PoV - ally or enemy; (Basically a souped-up version of the Priest's Mind Vision spell from World of Warcraft, except you can see from either an ally's PoV or an enemy target's PoV, and has a very large range so you can continuously probe the target even when they move far away); has a Toggle off button option.
If reading an enemy, Debuffs accuracy/hit chance, defenses/dodge/block chance, and increase chances to be hit by Crits; also reveals and highlights the target's attack effect areas to party allies, and gives option to use an Interrupt effect/button on the target every X seconds.
*Channeled ability will continuously drain Stamina/Energy (or whatever is the resource) until Toggled off; or until target breaks, or until the user channeling is attacked and damaged
**Example use case - a player can chose to move around freely and use their other abilities during a big fight with a boss, or may chose to use this channeled ability to continually probe the Boss's mind and can see through the boss target's PoV, continuously debuffing the boss so long as the probe is channeled (basically broadcasting the boss's thoughts to the rest of the party, which helps them avoid the boss's attacks by showing the visual indicators of which areas the boss's attacks will hit, and helps them predict when to attack the boss), while channeling, the only skill usable is an Interrupt skill on a cooldown of X seconds - basically while in the target's mind, you can interrupt them when you see them preparing to use an attack when the option is off cooldown. So it's basically a choice in how to approach the fight - a trade off between being dynamic and mobile and using various abilities, or using this single channeled ability and being immobile, but massively debuffing the boss and helping the rest of the party.

Psychic Hammer - Single Target; Deals moderate Mental damage, Interrupts and stuns target temporarily

Mind Wipe - Single Target, Debuff, Dispel; Erases target’s memories, removing all aggro against you and allies, and becomes temporarily non-aggressive and unable to remember their skills (Silence), also Dispels their beneficial mental status effects (Inspirations, Courage, Rally effects, etc., and will banish a Dominated pet)

Mind Blast - Cone AoE; Deals moderate Mental damage; Interrupts enemies and stuns all targets temporarily

Mass Hypnosis - Cone AoE; Puts all targets to sleep; damaging the targets will wake them from slumber

Brainwash/Dominate (Not sure which name would sound cooler) - Single Target Dominate; bends a target’s will to become under your command; target is permanently (like the Enchanter's ability in Everquest) converted to become your pet until killed, or banished, or Mind Wiped. Can issues commands to your pet - Attack Aggressively, Defend, Support/Assist, or Passively Follow, etc.
**Brainwashed pet does not level up with you, and so you'd need to continuously find a new/more powerful target to serve as a pet as you level.

Telepathic Link - Party Buff; renders entire party immune to debilitating mental status effects, improves party members' defenses, dodge chance, block or parry chance

Psychic Scream - PBAoE Radial; Deals moderate Mental damage, interrupts and stuns all targets in a massive radius

Mind Control - Single target; Channeled; Takes control over an enemy, seeing from its point of view and controlling all its actions while power is channeled; being attacked may break the control (basically the same thing as the Priest's Mind Control spell from WoW - except without the reduced attack speed debuff in WoW.... actually, if this skill is enhanced, the Mind Controlled enemy should gain an attack speed buff)

Astral Projection - Channeled; Projects astral self - 1 Hit Point, Invisible to all enemies except Telepaths; Immune to all damage except Mental; can fly; Can scout areas, and possess a target - Same effect as the Mind Control skill; your body is immobile and vulnerable while channeling this Astral projection; channeling will end if you run out of Energy/stamina, or if attacked and damaged

ILLUSION

Mesmerize - Single Target, Debuff; Deals light Mental damage, places target in a trance and lowers Defenses; damaging the target again breaks the trance

Imagined Burden - Single Target; Root; Deals light Mental damage; target imagines being weighed down, unable to move temporarily

Horrifying Visage - Self Buff/PbAoE Aura; Makes self appear as a horrifying image to enemies within visibility radius; Enemies upon seeing you will be Terrified; Feared enemies will cower in place unless attacked, which causes them to flee

Hallucination - Single Target, Confuse; Target sees you and your party as allies, and turns on other nearby enemies**

Disguise - Party Buff; Disguises entire party to appear as the enemy's allies, avoiding any aggro until toggled off

Mirror Image - Creates two illusory decoy clones of yourself that will mimic you and can use your skills; has % of your max life; damage dealt by decoys healed back over time

Mirage - Single Target; Illusion makes an enemy target appear as you or an ally; causes all other enemies nearby to attack it (basically like a souped up version of the Diablo 2 Necromancer's Attract curse, only affecting bosses as well)

Mass Invisibility - Party Buff; Entire party is invisible to enemies (except Psychics)

Mass Hallucination - Cone AoE; Turns all enemies against one another, causing them to go berserk and attack each other with added damage/fervor, while treating you and party as allies**

Phantom Army - Creates 1 illusory decoys of you and every party member; decoys will be able to use their skills and have % of your max life; damage dealt by illusions are healed back over time

**One thing I'd like to see avoid happening is the XP penalty that came in City of Heroes/Villains when an Confused/Controlled enemy kills their allies; I'm of the mind set that if you can successfully confuse or control a target to attack and kill other allies, you should get full XP for that kill... so I'm hoping there's no penalty for using Confused enemies to do your dirty work for you, since these powers sets do not do much damage on their own - their killing ability is reliant on the enemies killing each other... so No need for any XP penalty for such skills.

EMPATHY

Soothe Psyche - Single target, Heal; Relieves pain from a target, healing a % of target’s health over time

Reflect Pain - Single target; Debuff; Causes target to feel the pain it causes; target takes damage whenever it attacks and damages you or your party; additional Mental damage can cause Flinching/Interrupt each time

Embolden - Single target, Buff; causes ally to feel empowered, ignoring any Fear effects, and improving attack speed, increased Energy/stamina regen rate, and reduced cooldown of skills

Calm Psyche - PbAoE healing Aura; Removes mental status effects from entire party and grants temporary immunity to mental debilitations

Amplify Pain - Single target; Debuff; causes target to take additional % Mental damage whenever they are hit by any attack; additional Mental damage can cause Flinching/Interrupt each time;

Terror - Cone AoE; Deals light Mental damage, targets will cower in fear; damaging the targets may cause them to flee; Feared targets will have lowered defenses and dodge, and have increased % chance to be Crit

Enrage - Single target; causes target to fly into a murderous rage, attacking anything visible nearby; target will have increase attack speed and deal increased damage and draw massive Aggro to it

Mass Invigoration - Party AoE; Buff; causes entire party to feel energized and optimistic; improving everyone’s energy regeneration rate and health regeneration

Empathic Link - Single target; Debuff; causes target to feel the pain your entire party feels as additional Mental damage every time any party member is damaged; Mental damage causes Fliching/Interrupt

Mass Embolden - Party AoE; Buff; Entire party becomes immune to Fear; gains increased attack speed, energy/stamina regeneration rate, and reduced cooldown of skills.

Just some thoughts...
I like those ideas, though one thing is in my eyes still missing - psy weapons
(psy powers channeled as energies to form weapons or empower tools with psychic damage - like either you form a psi blade (like Psylocke) or you have a weapon in your hand and coat it with your psychic energies to do more (psychic) damage - or even fuel your pistol, shotgun, bow with psy-energy as some do at image comics :)

Atma

Postby Atma » Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:59 pm

Blood control: Stack dots and burst heals depending on the stacks. The color of the blood could also change depending on the enemy.
"Knock, and He'll open the door.
Vanish, and He'll make you shine like the sun.
Fall, and He'll raise you to the heavens.
Become nothing, and He'll turn you into everything."

Postby Avatar PDM » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:07 am

I think I have not mentioned Density Powers yet ;)

You can change your density to float, make others intouchable or being intouchable yourself or enemies unable to touch you - maybe even manipulate it so your opponent is sinking into the ground ;)
Oh and of course the coolest power of that concept - phasing through your opponent or phasing your hand into the chest of your enemy :) (of course since children should play it too I won´t suggest ripping out hearts or positioning sharp or exploding tools in the body ;)

Return to “Fan Creations & Roleplay”